Monday 16 November 2015

Higgs Boson Magnetism (57)

My congratulation to Rugosa corals for their big job to slowdown Higgs boson magnetism acceleration. and to make planet earth transition from the 1st stage of the new era of life to the 2nd stage of the new era of life possible. Rugosa corals had permitted me to hold Higgs boson magnetism as a whole particle, and allowed me to make experiment on it. I am sure that Rugosa corals are the source of Higgs boson magnetism acceleration slowdown because they are the gate to open and to close to particles to participate in Higgs boson magnetism acceleration otherwise the manipulation of this last could never happen.

Rugos corals composition as cited in “Higgs Boson Manifesto” post is unique because they are made of (3) in (1) they are a polymer, a boson and a coral in the same time, Rugosa corals role is to decay any particle to it’s lowest energy form. Rugosa corals were living on earth (500) millions years ago at the starting point of life, maybe Rugosa corals were the first and the only creature on earth. I think that its just by luck to Higgs boson to find Rugosa corals and to hide inside them and its also just by luck that I found them and made experiment on them, I am believing its through my gift that I could fabricate the whole picture of my discoveries in one.

What is impressive in Rugosa corals is that they are the source of Higgs boson magnetism and they are able to accelerate it or to slow it down of course with the combination of their number. Higgs boson magnetism acceleration could never happen without Higgs boson incarnation inside Rugosa corals, and what I wanted to say is why the world doesn't understand this statement?

My work had achieved so many discoveries and the world is still thinking that I don’t exist, but I am so powerful man on earth with my possession to a unique knowledge to manage Higgs boson magnetism acceleration; this knowledge of which I want to share with millions and millions of professionals in the world. Higgs boson magnetism acceleration slowdown to create inflation is one of my last discoveries and its the one which will bring me triumph and recognition to all my experiment on Higgs boson.

Another short word to conclude this post; let’s say that I didn't discover Higgs boson, and my experiment on it and my writings are fake, but how come that clouds are travelling vertically into the sky up to (60) Kilometers.   

No comments: